Update: Seems like there is a bootable iso now available for download. It has been confirmed as malware free, and safe to download.
You may have come across the news of the Windows 8 Enterprise RTM edition installer leaking online on file sharing sites. It’s genuine and installs just fine if you upgrade from within Windows 7. But if you’re planning on booting from USB/DVD, then you’re out of luck, as the iso image is clearly marked non-bootable.
To make it bootable, follow the following steps:
1. Acquire UltraISO & install the program.
2. Download Windows 8 release preview.
3. Open the release preview iso in UltraISO, and delete the contents of the iso.
4. Now extract the leaked Enterprise RTM build to a floder, and add all the contents of this folder to the now blank Release Preview iso.
5. Click on save image as, and save the new iso.
Voila! You have a bootable image of the leaked Windows 8 Enterprise RTM iso!
Have fun installing! :)
Here’s a screenshot guide if you did not understand the text guide completely: